Apple Pie Fundraiser
DIVINE SAVIOR APPLE SALE 2019
FRIDAY & SATURDAY · OCTOBER, 4 & 5, 2019
This letter contains important information regarding our Apple Pie Sale. We are looking forward to yet another successful year. The level of success of this fundraiser is directly de-pendent upon the level of support. All school families are asked to participate. Our goal this year is going to be 4,500 pies!!
• The date for the sale is October 4 & 5, 2019
• Cost of the pies is $12.00. Please inform customers that the pies are not baked. They are made fresh and are ready-to-bake or freeze.
• Attached is a work schedule sign-up form. Sign up will be first come, first serve.
Contact Kelly Hunsader at 920-286-1567 or email@example.com.
Please remember you are required to work 24 hours for volunteer tuition credit. Any friend or family members including grandmas, grandpas, aunts, and uncles are welcome to help make pies as long as they are high school or older. Please note that for each shift we are looking for one person so help in the kitchen and one person each shift to work the semi-truck, which includes carrying bushels of apples out and putting finished pies back into the semi. The semi position requires lifting and being able to do stairs while carrying the items.
For keeping track of family volunteer hours, we will be having a binder with a page for each family, whenever someone comes to work a shift for your family they should sign-in on your page, including the time they arrive and the time they leave. If a person leaves for any reason they MUST sign-out and sign back in when they return. This includes going to deliver pies, picking someone up etc…. We will use this binder to keep track of family hours and giving tuition credit, so please make sure to let those working for your shifts to sign in.
Students in grades 7th and 8th are welcome to assist with boxing and bagging tasks on pie making days. However, they are not counted towards the adult coverage that each family is required to fill. High School students are welcome to work any position on the line. These students are counted as “adult” volunteers. Please keep this in mind when signing up for your volunteer hours.
The Apple Pie Sales sheet is attached. We are asking each family to try and sell 100 pies to reach our goal! The sales sheet should be filled out completely, including the customer’s name, phone number and indicating if you are picking up this order or if the customer is. Additional sales sheets are available on the school website or the school office. PLEASE do not write on the back of your form. Additionally,
- Orders and money need to be handed in on or before September 23rd. Please make one check out per family order to Divine Savior Catholic School. We will hold the checks until 2 weeks after production days to allow time for families to collect money when they deliver the pies.
- Please pick up and deliver all the pies you sold. Pies will be available for pickup from 3-9pm on Friday and 8-5pm on Saturday.
- Any questions or concerns please call Pie Fundraiser Chairperson Danielle Ehlenbeck 920-946-2536 Thank you!
Apple Pie Sales Forms (pdf)